Friday, May 29, 2009

How to Blog

To blog for this class - go to www.blogspot.com or www.wordpress.com or another blogging host and create your own blog. You will need to have an email address that you check at least every three days or so.
Send me the URL of your blog (that's the web address) in an email to jkeith@lchs.k12.il.us and on Facebook.

If you have any questions on that or need help setting up your own blog, just email me and let me know at jennopio@hotmail.com, jkeith@lchs.k12.il.us or on Facebook (Jennifer Piatchek Keith). Have fun blogging!!

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

Newspaper Article #1

http://kaytellin07.blogspot.com/

Sorry. I'm trying to get as much done before I leave for vacation.

~Katelyn Cecil

Katelyn said...

OK. I just posted like 5 things. =/ I hope they're ok. =) I also commented on Maggie's blog for my "student number 1."