Monday, July 20, 2009

The Bachelorette - final 2 - MEN TELL ALL

The Men Tell All episode is tonight and I'm anxious to see what everyone has to say about poor old Wes and his failure at playing the editing game. I don't know if he'll even attend, and hopefully they'll announce one of the bachelors this year to be the next Bachelor, like our pilot friend who was too perfect for Jillian.
My prediction for next week's finale will be Ed to propose, but there seems to be an upset on the horizon. I don't like that Jillian feels like she constantly has to impress Kiptyn. She worked too hard to have Wes like her and I think she's working hard here too. Love shouldn't be like that. But that's my opinion, and not everyone agrees on that one.
Here's my summer reality TV watching schedule:
The Bachelorette - 3 more episodes - Men Tell All, Finale, After the Final Rose
Big Brother - just got started
Tori & Dean - 1/2 way through
Kathy Griffin - 1/2 way through
Dance Your A$$ Off - I'm two episodes behind (no pun intended) but I'll catch up
Project Runway starts in August on Lifetime

I guess it's a good thing that I workout while I watch all this TV or I'd really be in trouble! :)

Have a good remaining 32 days of summer!

No comments: